We still remain cautious of the risks associated with coronavirus and are ensure our colleagues are maintaining safeguarding measures in our showrooms and when visiting clients homes. The measures we are taking are as follows:
In the showroom:
- Our staff will wear a face masks at your request in our showrooms
- Regular hand washing and sanitising
- Face masks, hand sanitiser and paper towels are available for all showroom visitors, along with a bin with a lid for safe disposal of used items
- Maintain good ventilation within the showroom
Visiting client homes:
- We will not enter the home if anyone in the household is self-isolating or has symptoms of COVID-19
- If we are visiting someone that considers themselves to be a higher risk, we will work with you to consider making prior arrangements to avoid face-to-face contact if possible
- We will be particularly strict about handwashing, coughing and sneezing hygiene
- We will ask clients to leave all internal door open to minimise contact with door handles and limit the number of people within a confined space
- We will always wear face coverings when entering your home or property
If you would prefer not to visit our showrooms, we continue to offer virtual consultations. We have developed an immersive virtual showroom experience that will provide you with our full design process from your home. Our designers will work with your initial plans through our amended appointment service, ensuring your future kitchen is the exact space you desire. We are able to deliver all of the space planning, furniture selection and design specifications required through a virtual experience that is fully aligned with our in showroom design process.
We continue to take care to protect our team and the community in which we operate from the risk of COVID-19 and no matter where you are in your kitchen design journey we are determined to provide you with the best offers and service possible.